skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sophie Belle's Vacation
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Shopping Trip
Well, as you may have noticed in my
Vlog
yesterday, I found a dollar while touring Bristol Village. So today I decided to go shopping! Check out what I bought.
1 comment:
Karey
said...
My good little republican! She's not gonna want to come home!
September 23, 2008 at 1:11 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sophie Belle
About Me
Sophie Belle
I'm a lhasa apso. I have a brother and sister, Jasper and Carmie. I live in Bon Air with my mom and dad, Karey and Ryan
View my complete profile
What should I do while on vacation?
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(7)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(6)
Shopping Trip
Touring Bristol Village
Passed Out!
Tickle the Ivories
The Emmys
Welcome
1 comment:
My good little republican! She's not gonna want to come home!
Post a Comment